Programming with Python self-learning course
Self-learning course for beginners
Lifelong access to the materials to study at your own pace!
Curriculum includes text materials, video-lessons, exercises with tests to check if your code works
- 7 hours of video lessons in total
- More than 100 coding challenges to solve
- Learn at your own pace
- Suitable for complete beginners
What you'll learn
- Programming logic
- Algorithmic thinking
- Working in the terminal
- Testing Python code
- Data types
- Comparison operators
- Conditionals, logical operators
- Lists, list methods and comprehensions
- Strings, string methods and comprehensions
- Dictionaries, tuples, sets, their methods and comprehensions
- Functions and functional programming
- Built-in functions
- Debugging, try and catch
- Using external APIs
- More than 100 exercises
How will you learn that
After buying the course you will get the list of recommended pre-course materials and the main materials for this course, including:
- Text materials explaining every topic with code examples
- Accompanying video lessons for every topic
- More than 100 coding exercises to solve divided by topic
- Automatic test for each exercise to check if your code works
- After this course you will have a strong understanding of the programming logic, syntax and usage of Python.
- You will be ready to move on and learn how to use modules and libraries to start work with data or learn how to build servers with Python.
Buy the course and start learning today!
Instalment payments are available at the checkout
Buy now, pay later. Provided by
Special price: 299€
By signing up you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated on the website.
- You will need a computer with the access to internet, the OS doesn't matter although we recommend MacOS as the most suitable and fast; Windows and Linux are also fine
- Any code editor: Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Atom, etc...
- A free GitHub account
Who is this course for?
- Anybody who wants to learn programming, Python is a great way to start!
- If you want to learn data science or data analytics, Python is your choice
- Developers with some experience in other languages, it will be a quick and guided way to grasp Python fundamentals
Inquiry about the course