4 weeks, part-time
What you'll learn
- Programming logic
- Comparison operators
- Built-in methods
- Data types
- ES6 syntax, recursion, scope
- Classes, prototypes, inheritance
- Array methods
You will be ready to move on to add these new skills to your web applications and start learning any JS library, should it be React.js, Angular, Vue, Ember or anything else.
Ability to solve programming challenges with JS by splitting them into logical steps and using algorithms for finding the best solution.
Single payment, paid upon registration.
How it works
- Sign up through this page
- Fill out student's form we will send you
- Get the materials including texts, videos and exercises with testing platform
- Start learning
- Access support platform 24/7 to post code-related questions and get help
- Book your 1:1 sessions from our calender
- Go through the lectures and complete exercises for each block of the curriculum
- Test your solutions with the provided automatic tests
- Push your code to GitLab to get feedback/review from us
- Get yourt certificate once finished
Self-paced, part-time, 4 weeks
By signing up you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated on the website.
Inquiry about the course