React.js Online Crash Course in Barcelona Code School
Front-end web development with React.js!
2 weeks, part-time
What you'll learn
- Overall concept
- JSX syntax
- Structuring React app
- Components-based approach and reusability
- Class and functional components
- Events and handlers
- Lifecycle methods
- Async requests
- Conditional rendering
- React router
- Metadata in React
- Using external components
- Production build, deployment
Good knowledge of HTML/CSS: DOM, structuring HTML, CSS selectors, Grid, Flexbox.
After this course you will have a strong understanding of the logic, syntax and usage of ReactJS.
You will be able to build React apps from scratch and have progress further into the depths of React or any other front-end JS library/framework such as Angular, Vue, Ember or anything else.
A Wise quote
"Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job."
– Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
100% is paid upon registration.
How it works
- Sign up through this page
- Fill out student's form we will send you
- Get the materials including texts, videos and exercises with testing platform
- Start learning
- Access support platform 24/7 to post code-related questions and get help
- Book your 1:1 sessions from our calender
- Go through the lectures and complete exercises for each block of the curriculum
- Push your code to GitLab to get feedback/review from us
- Get yourt certificate once finished
React.js Crash Course online version
Self-paced, part-time, 2 weeks
By signing up you agree to the Terms and Conditions stated on the website.
Inquiry about the course